Where can I purchase a cylinder? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I purchase a cylinder?

• 16 March 2024
  • 2 replies

My beloved Dyson cylinder vacuum died on me - it had had a good life.  I’m in Guernsey and wanted another Dyson, the only one I could find locally was an upright machine which I purchased.  It is very good but so incredibly heavy and I find the attachments unwieldy.  I would like a cylinder like the one I had before but looking on Dyson UK and other sites - there are none for sale - is this correct?  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Jack 18 March 2024, 14:47

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Penny GSY,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We no longer include cylinder vacuums in our UK range - their place has now been taken by our popular cordless stick vacuums. These have the power you’d expect from a Dyson vacuum - despite not being tethered to a wall socket in use by a cord. They come in a range of sizes and capacities so you can find one that’s right for your home and cleaning needs:

I hope this answers your question around availability, but we’re happy to help further if there’s anything else you’d like to know about our machines.

Thank you for your reply, all makes sense now.  I did really like the cylinder though and much prefer it over an upright.  We are somewhat limited with choice of white goods and electronics here in Guernsey and my choice at the time was to try and source locally rather than go ‘online’.  Thanks again.