How to make a service complaint | Dyson Community

How to make a service complaint

• 28 November 2022
  • 3 replies

How do i take a complaint the furthest it can go? The customer service I've had from Dyson is disgusting. I'm on the verge of taking it to the media. 

(Edited by moderator – Title amended/Tags added) 

Stuart 1 year ago

Hi @Jarr50 

Thanks for posing a question to the wider community. 

As this may not be something other members have experience with, I thought it best I reply. 

The Dyson customer service experts are empowered to resolve most issues in the first instance, without the need for further escalation. I'm sorry to hear you feel this hasn't happened this time round. If you're already in contact with our experts, I'd encourage to you continue your conversation with them as this is the best way of arriving at a resolution.

The most direct way to continue this conversation and discuss the next steps, is to speak to them via the local Helpline. To do this, click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section.

Thanks,

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Jarr50

Thanks for the follow up. I’m sorry you feel this way. 

As highlighted, our service team are best placed to continue this conversation. 

I’ll see if I can have a member of the team contact you directly. Allow me to drop you a private message requesting further details. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

I've continued with conversations and to be honest I find them useless to be blunt. They don't even reply most of the time and I find myself explaining myself over and over. No more. I've had enough. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Jarr50 

Thanks for posing a question to the wider community. 

As this may not be something other members have experience with, I thought it best I reply. 

The Dyson customer service experts are empowered to resolve most issues in the first instance, without the need for further escalation. I'm sorry to hear you feel this hasn't happened this time round. If you're already in contact with our experts, I'd encourage to you continue your conversation with them as this is the best way of arriving at a resolution.

The most direct way to continue this conversation and discuss the next steps, is to speak to them via the local Helpline. To do this, click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section.

Thanks,

Stuart