Why does my Dyson 360 Heurist robot vacuum return to its dock as soon as I start a clean? | Dyson Community
Solved

Why does my Dyson 360 Heurist robot vacuum return to its dock as soon as I start a clean?

• 18 November 2023
  • 1 reply

My robot keeps starting and moving off the dock for about a foot or so, turns round and heads back to re dock. Returning to light dock comes on and in app the room I’m trying to clean gets a negative sign by the room.

all filters cleaned and checked. Vacuum 2years old.

Battery charging normally. No blockages. Software up to date.

any suggestions? thx!

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 21 November 2023, 13:39

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Woofwoof,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

One additional step to try is cleaning your Dyson robot’s panoramic camera lens and both sensor covers carefully using a soft, dry microfibre cloth. This is shown in our video maintenance guide below:

You can also find some additional points to check in our Support site: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/troubleshooting/288219-01/unusual-behaviours-249771/my-robot-didn-t-start-its-clean-248835/on-the-dock-248838/check-the-contacts-248841/test-the-machine-248846/check-lights-245937/dock-light-248604

If these steps don’t resolve the issue, our experts will need to run you through some further troubleshooting checks. If a repair or a replacement part is needed, they should also be able to help you arrange this. You can get in touch using Live Chat via dyson.co.uk. Just click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a Live Chat session.

Hope this helps!