Missing item in box. What is going on? | Dyson Community
Solved

Missing item in box. What is going on?

• 10 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Current date/time. 10 Jan 2024 1738hrs est US. On December 6 2023 I placed an order for the dyson supersonic hair dryer in prussian blue/copper, dyson airstraight in prussian blue and it came with a free bag. The total order was US $881.85. When the order arrived the package only had the free bag and the dyson airstraight. My online account says all items delivered. I am extremely concerned. I called dyson on December 15 2023 at 0923 est US and was told the item will ship in 7 to 10 days and that I would receive and email when it did. On December 26 2023 around 1930 est US I got on chat and talked to a representative who informed me that the 7 to 10 days are working days and that he would make a note of my call and that I would get an email when my hair dryer shipped. No emails were ever received. On my dyson account it shows a hair dryer registered but I NEVER RECEIVED IT nor did I register ANY items. Dyson registered them on their own. This is a US $429.00 hair dryer and I am starting to feel that this may have reached a level of fraud. I paid for this hair dryer and I would expect to be shipped a prussian blue/rich copper dyson supersonic hairdryer. Please dyson. Fulfill the order I paid for. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 January 2024, 14:57

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @Rsg920500 , I am sorry to hear that you have not received your Dyson Supersonic, as of yet. We would like to look into this further for you. Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support.