Dyson complete long US not working in Morocco | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson complete long US not working in Morocco

• 3 July 2024
  • 1 reply

hello, 

I am having a hard time and struggling with this one. I bought my dyson airwrap Complete long 2 weeks ago in the US, and when back in Morocco, surprised that it is not working. when i’ve contacted the Dyson morocco they told me to use a converter and adapter . which i did, that i bought a step  up down , pretty expensive, and still not working .

When told them so, they said that i should contact the US and return, problem is that i am based in Morocco and go to the US mostly for business trips… 
Can you please help me here? I’ve read other people had their issues and got it solved..

icon

Best answer by Jack 4 July 2024, 14:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @douarda,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

When the voltage and frequency of your Dyson Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler differ from the country you’re trying to use it in, it may not work as expected, even if an adaptor or transformer is used. Usage on the wrong voltage could also cause permanent damage to your machine: 

Any resolution here would come down to the Dyson Customer Care team in Morocco, so I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them.

You can find their contact information here.