Can I use my Cordless vacuum cleaner abroad/overseas? - V8 Animal | Dyson Community
Solved

Can I use my Cordless vacuum cleaner abroad/overseas? - V8 Animal

• 6 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I have Dyson V8 Animal, and I am traveling full-time with pets. I was thinking to bring my V8 I have in US to use it. The question I have now is that how would it work in different countries with different voltages. For example, how would it work in Argentina, any country in Europe (For example France or Turkey) or Asia (Pakistan or Indonesia) or in Australia. Do I need to change the charger? If so what are reliable places I can get the charger from? 

icon

Best answer by Jack 13 March 2024, 14:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @sadiaj,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! The charger cord assembly included with Dyson cordless vacuums including the Dyson V8™ vacuum is compatible with different voltages. So you would be able to recharge it abroad in a compatible plug socket.

If you wanted to order different charger assemblies to suit different plug socket designs, you would be able to do so at Dyson.com - we can’t ship parts between different countries, so you would need to order within the country you’re visiting.

Hope this helps!