Dyson V15 battery is not charging | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V15 battery is not charging

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

After battery ran out, I put the machine on a charging station.
After 5 hours, the battery is still at 5%.
I checked every part of the vacuum cleaner and I could not find any wrong thing. 
The blue light on the battery keeps blinking  but not charging. 
any has such problem?

icon

Best answer by Jack 19 January 2024, 12:24

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Jeff Kim,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

This does sound like an unusual issue. In the first instance, I would recommend checking your Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuum is making full contact with the pin of the charger cord when correctly seated within the wall dock. It would also be very useful to know if the problem continues if you remove the charger cord from the wall dock and test it by plugging it directly into the machine.

If it seems like the charger cord is fully inserted but the issue continues, our Customer Care team will need to take you through some more in-depth diagnostics when you have your machine easily to hand to pinpoint the part that’s at fault. If a replacement part or a repair is needed, they’ll also be able to confirm if this is covered under your Dyson warranty.

To get in touch directly, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much.
I have tried but there was no fault on the cord or connection