How do I pair my Dyson Zone™ headphones with the MyDyson™ app? | Dyson Community
HEADPHONES - CONNECTION JOURNEY

How do I pair my Dyson Zone™ headphones with the MyDyson™ app?

• 23 March 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Pairing your Dyson Zone™ headphones with the MyDyson™ app can be done in one of two ways.

Either click on the purple + symbol when you log into the MyDyson™ app for the first time, or go to the burger menu in the top left-hand corner of the app and follow the steps provided.

Please note

• Dyson Zone™ headphones pair with your mobile device through Bluetooth connectivity. 
  • The headphones will need to be switched on and in Discoverable mode, and Bluetooth on your mobile device will need to be enabled.
  • The range of Bluetooth is around 30 feet or 10 meters. This communication range can be reduced depending on obstacles and the environment your headphones are being used in.
  • There is no limit to the number of Dyson connected machines you can connect to your MyDyson™ app. There is also no limit to the number of MyDyson™ accounts that a Dyson connected machine can be connected to.
  • To connect your Dyson connected machine to the MyDyson™ app, your mobile device needs use of a local WIFI network or mobile data provider. 
  • The local environmental data shown in the MyDyson™ app is populated through the use of this local WIFI network or mobile data provider. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.