Zone headphone accessories page inactive/Notify me option showing | Dyson Community

Zone headphone accessories page inactive/Notify me option showing

• 21 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Having purchased my new zone headphones I was a bit disappointed that the web page for accessories and spares is not up and working correctly.

here’s hoping Dyson fix it soon.

steve

5 replies

It’s the same for the Gen5 launched earlier this month. I suspect they don’t sell accessories right off the bat. Rather gauge the amount of interest they have before creating stock. 

I signed up to be notified for stock on this: Explorer case 972069-01 | Dyson. The edition I purchased came with the quarter-turn case. 

I took the plunge and ordered Prussian Blue/Copper version. Worth every penny of the extra £80. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Ah, now it’s in stock :(. Totally worth the extra, bummed I couldn’t order this one. Still enjoying my non-Absolute+, @Stuart, please see if Dyson can add the copper mask as something that can be purchased separately. Eventually, people may need to replace them too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

yeah been waiting for the accessories to come in stock as well. that hard case is first dibbs!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

It’s the same for the Gen5 launched earlier this month. I suspect they don’t sell accessories right off the bat. Rather gauge the amount of interest they have before creating stock. 

I signed up to be notified for stock on this: Explorer case 972069-01 | Dyson. The edition I purchased came with the quarter-turn case. 

i wish i could get the ¼ turn case because i prefer that over the one you want.

do you live in the US?

EDIT -- seems you are in the UK since the link you provided is from the UK. id give you that explorer case if you were here in the US. probably a lot more shipping cost than the value of the product id imagine.