Dyson launches new interactive online virtual store | Dyson Community
DYSON VIRTUAL STORE

Dyson launches new interactive online virtual store

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply
Dyson launches new interactive online virtual store
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Recently Dyson announced the launch of its new online virtual store - an interactive, fully-integrated shopping experience, available on desktop, tablet and mobile. The store brings all Dyson products to life on-screen - showcasing detailed product features and offering a three-dimensional dive into product technology. 

The Dyson virtual store has several interactive shopping capabilities including:

Three-dimensional product views

Detailed product visualisation offers inspiration to customers and helps enhance understanding of our technology.

Explosive technology views

Each product pulls apart to reveal a full view of the machine’s inner technology and components.

Interactive product features

Clicking each icon shows detailed product features – helping shoppers understand more about how the technology works.

Not only does the Dyson virtual store provide a varied shopping environment, but it also gives customers more in-depth insight into each product by showing them inside the technology. This enhanced experience helps customers decide which machine is right for them.

Discover more by visiting our Virtual Store by clicking on the corresponding link.

1 reply

How do we make virtual appointments?  I got an email inviting me to one but there are no dates or timeslots available.  So far I’m really disappointed with my product so could really do with the help.