Dyson Heurist - Amber Ring fault - Suggestions? | Dyson Community

Dyson Heurist - Amber Ring fault - Suggestions?

• 9 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I just got my robot heurist April and it hovers fine but lately when it’s on it’s dock I keep getting notifications saying my robot needs my attention with the yellow circle it keeps on coming on even when the robots on the dock I’m not happy it cost me a bomb I want it fixed do we have a 2 year warranty???

Well it’s at work everything seems normal it’s only when it socks to charge after 10/20 mins I keep getting notifications saying my robot needs my attention and the yellow circle appears so  that means I can only use it when I’m at home and not at work this is not fair at all the price of the heurist is so expensive dyson needs to fix it or replace my robot. Thank you 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I just got my robot heurist April and it hovers fine but lately when it’s on it’s dock I keep getting notifications saying my robot needs my attention with the yellow circle it keeps on coming on even when the robots on the dock I’m not happy it cost me a bomb I want it fixed do we have a 2 year warranty???

Well it’s at work everything seems normal it’s only when it socks to charge after 10/20 mins I keep getting notifications saying my robot needs my attention and the yellow circle appears so  that means I can only use it when I’m at home and not at work this is not fair at all the price of the heurist is so expensive dyson needs to fix it or replace my robot. Thank you 

Hi @Nibbana108

Thanks for the question. 

The yellow/amber ring indicates that your robot has encountered a problem during the clean - usually caused by a blockage in the tracks, brush bar or airways.

As a first point of call, I’d suggest visiting the diagnostics page on the Dyson website and reviewing the on-screen help. Dyson 360 Heurist™ robot vacuum | Troubleshooting | Dyson.

You may also wish to the support on our own community article - My robot vacuum cleaner has a blockage light, what does this mean?.

Should there be any damage or you need a part replaced, Dyson provide a 2-year warranty on their Robot vacuums. 

If you need further help, please get in touch. 

Thanks, 

Stuart