How to: Search and post on the community | Dyson Community
TIPS

How to: Search and post on the community

• 14 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Searching

Before taking the plunge and posting a new topic, you may want to see if someone else on the community has already asked the same thing, or started a discussion about the same topic. To do this, simply have a quick look for it by using the search option at the top of every page.

By typing your question into the search, it reviews all of the existing content on the community for key words and returns the 5 top results. Choosing the ‘View all’ option returns all the results.

For example, by searching ‘My Filter needs’ you will be shown the top 5 results that contain the word ‘Filter’.

Example - Search option with text

Topics with either a tick or a question mark against them have been created by other users, whereas ones represented with a document are static articles from the community Knowledge Base.

If your topic doesn’t already exist, go ahead and create a new one. Here’s how to do this:

Posting

With our step-by-step guide walking both our seasoned members and new joiners through the process of posting a new topic, we feel it has never been easier to contribute to the community.

View our step-by-step guide on creating a new topic by clicking here.

1 reply

Hi Stuart , I am writing to ask why Dyson have opted to move the previously efficient customer service to Central America? 
I have made several calls over the past 2 months regarding my V10 vacuum and only on three occasions have I been able to maintain the call. I am not sure if the calls dropped accidentally or deliberately. 
When I was able to get information from an agent I was told that I would need a replacement body for my machine which I duly purchased. 
I revisited the troubleshooting page on the Dyson website and was able to solve the issue with my machine. 
I then requested a return of the part to Dyson and received a second class postage label via email and duly posted the return and got a proof of posting print outdated 16/1/2024. 
since then I have been trying to get an update on my return. I was asked by one agent to send a photograph of the returns slip. Since that date I have heard nothing from Dyson.

I have always been a loyal customer of Dyson but now my faith is lost. 
Is this how Dyson expect to maintain its reputation?

Regards Heather Radbourne.