2-months of Dyson not fixing my machine - HELP! | Dyson Community
Solved

2-months of Dyson not fixing my machine - HELP!

• 21 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Is it normal for Dyson to not help at all with a cordless vacuum that hasn’t worked for nearly 2 months

Have been sent several replacement parts that haven’t resolved the issue. 
Have had a collection booked in for the machine to be ‘fixed’ that just didn’t happen. (Partner took a day off work)

Where is best to contact them as they keep fobbing me off on the phone, the classic ‘someone will be in contact soon’ 

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Thank You  

icon

Best answer by Stuart 22 August 2023, 16:24

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Freddie123,

Sorry to hear the help Dyson’s provided so far hasn’t resolved the issue.

In instances where replacement parts don’t get the machine up and running, the local team will book a inspection/repair - it sound like this might have gone wrong. 

As the Community team doesn’t have access to customer data, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with the customer service team in market. They are best placed to provide insight and arrange a further collection or look at next steps. If you’re struggling to contact Dyson via the phone, I’d suggest using the WhatsApp channel. One of the customer service experts will pick this up and reply to you as soon as possible.  

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

Am currently waiting for a call back - I’m 100% certain it won’t come as that was yesterday. If anyone is reading this who thinks they might want to buy a dyson or anything from them. Just don’t. You will regret it. You’ll be left with something that does not work and they will do nothing about wether in warranty or not

Am currently waiting for a call back - I’m 100% certain it won’t come as that was yesterday. If anyone is reading this who thinks they might want to buy a dyson or anything from them. Just don’t. You will regret it. You’ll be left with something that does not work and they will do nothing about wether in warranty or not

They’d sent you a bunch of parts, shows some effort to try and fix/repair it in my book. Sad that they’ve not gone on to fix a collection, but still, they had done something here. 

Userlevel 5

Dyson UK have a backlog of calls. They had an outage last week and have bene playing catch up ever since.