Absolutely shocking service regarding Airwrap | Dyson Community
Question

Absolutely shocking service regarding Airwrap

• 21 April 2024
  • 0 replies

I bought my Airwrap in Nov 2021. A year later, it stopped working, rang up and I'd to get it repaired, thankfully it was under warranty.

It was returned & I presumed the warranty would start from when it was repaired. How wrong was I.

Less than 15 months later it developed the same fault. Annoyed at it breaking again, I rang customer services. Basically told its out of warranty, nothing we can do unless you want to pay £99 to have it repaired or 20% off a new one. I've forked out £450 for it to last 3 years and 4 mths,and develop the same fault that was allegedly fixed!!!

I've had cheaper hairdryers last longer than the airwrap.

I always thought Dyson was a good name in the world of electronics & debated for months about buying an airwrap as its an expensive item & expected paying £450 would mean it was of superior quality & endurance, how wrong was I!!.

Absolute waste of money, the customer service is shocking. The reviews in the last 12 month confirm this.

I expected it to last longer than 1 year, but then 16 mths after a repair its broke once more. Dyson clearly know this product will break.

All I want is a decent product for the money I paid.

My view on Dyson now, is not printable. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!