Account question - Registration | Dyson Community
Solved

Account question - Registration

Can I open a Dyson account, and register my heater into my account by myself instead of calling Dyson ?

Is the email address in the Heater APP the same as the Dyson account ?

(Edited by moderator – Tags added & Title amended) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 3 June 2022, 09:46

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Emma2028

Thanks for posting a question. 

This might not be something another community member can answer, so I thought I’d reply.

Currently, there isn’t a link between the machine registration in the App and that through the Dyson website.

It is however possible to register your machine without the need to call us. Simply click on the Register your machine link and follow the on-screen instructions. When creating an account, we recommend you use the same email as you had for the Dyson App.

Registering through the above link will activate your machines guarantee and create a global account, meaning if you ever have the need to contact Dyson for support, they’ll be able to see these details. 

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

Thanks for your reply! I bought 3 items of Dyson! But im not sure all registered in my account! As i called to register, but I can’t view my account details! That’s why im asking the above questions! May I suggest that Dyson can let Customers to log in their own account and views their own details and also the register machines inside the account? 
and the customers can also edit their own details if they have any changes or move address! It is quite waste  time to call the center, sometimes it wait long time to chat with officier and some staff may not really know your accents and mis communication between us even waste a lot of time too ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Emma2028 

You make a great point. Thanks for highlighting it. 

Its worth noting that creating an account and logging into ‘MyDyson’ doesn’t just allows you to register a machines, but provides the options to, update your address and contact information, set your contact preferences and view any future order history.

For those that contacted Dyson previously and registering an email, they should be able to log into this service and view their existing registered machines. If you had done this, you’d need to make sure you use the same email address given at registration and then simply create a password. This is done through the webpage. 

If you need help using this service, one of the local Dyson team would be happy to talk you through the process or even register the machine for you. You can then view this via the ‘MyDyson’ account. I’d recommend using the WhatsApp option.

To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

Feel free to @me if you have any follow up questions. 

Thanks,

Stuart