After three months, card got charged but received neither Dyson nor refund? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

On July 20th I placed a Dyson hairdryer via phone, and an employee named John from Dyson placed the order and sent me an order payment link. I clicked and paid but I didn’t receive a payment confirmation email from Dyson. John left me a voicemail saying that the order might take longer to process. I waited till the next day but I still did not get the confirmation, but my card was still charged.

I called back to Dyson and the representative said he can get me a refund and I can place another order for my hairdryer so I did. The other order was processed smoothly, but I never received my refund for the first apple card transaction, even after the 10 business days processing time the representative proclaimed. 

Now it has been 3 months and I am deeply disappointed by Dyson for making a simple order process so unnecessarily complicated and frustrating. Despite multiple attempts to resolve this issue, Dyson has not provided the level of service I expected from a high-end brand, leaving me without a refund for the original transaction and a poor overall customer experience. 

Hi @lacusily,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.