Air Treatment: Purifier Location Poll | Dyson Community
COMMUNITY POLL

Air Treatment: Purifier Location Poll

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies
Air Treatment: Purifier Location Poll
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

With the fourth in the series of our owners polls rolling out, we’re focusing this one on our Purifier, specifically where they are located within the home. 

With a young family at home, air purification is at the top of my priorities - not only for the health and well-being benefits, but the protection offered against airborne viruses and bacteria. I’ve found that an improved air quality reduces night-time allergies and raspatory discomfort, providing better sleep all around and peace of mind. 

To that effect, I’m keen to understand where air purification owners use their machine at home to combat poor air quality - I am sure this information will help others with ideas on locations, reconfirm to those that have it at home or even help to convince those pondering if they should purchase one for the first time. 

I’ve included an ‘Other’ option and left the comments open - if you have anything feedback or use it in a different areas of your home, I’d love to hear. Please let me know by leaving a reply or drop us a photo of where you’ve installed yours.

Where do you use your air Purifier at home to combat poor air quality?

2 replies

I only got one and have it on at night. Do I press nite mode and leave it? Is it cheap to run. Does it make a difference to your sleep or how does it help

I only got one and have it on at night. Do I press nite mode and leave it? Is it cheap to run. Does it make a difference to your sleep or how does it help

Night mode will reduce the brightness and overall fan speed. I use Auto and Night mode in conjunction. If there is a spike in air quality overnight it will react automatically.

Auto mode is the cheaper options, it switches into idle when there’s no need for it to be one. Highlight recommended if you don’t use it like this already.