Can I get an update on my order here?! | Dyson Community
Solved

Can I get an update on my order here?!

• 28 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Last Friday (21 Apr) I ordered a part for a Dyson V6.

On Saturday (22 Apr) I received an email stating that the order was being processed and that I would shortly receive a tracking number from Royal Mail.

Since then nothing.

Tried emailing to the email address given in the order conformation only to receive a message stating that the address wasn’t monitored and I wouldn’t get a response.

So I tried the telephone. Just got cut off each time.

Not impressed.

Thinking maybe I should just request a chargeback and buy elsewhere… :-(

How does one get a status update for an order…?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 April 2023, 15:37

View original

2 replies

Hello @Rick88,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you still need help, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly (or, when on the Dyson website, you can also access live chat via the purple chat bubble on the bottom of the page). You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

For help with tracking an order once it has been dispatched, visit to our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery article.

Best wishes,

Jodey

@Rick88 The ‘receive from‘ email is automated. I wouldn’t think the customer service teams monitor it. You’re best off using the phone or WhatsApp service: Head over to the contact page on their website. 

I’ve had trouble with the UK phone line before, much better experience using WhatsApp.

The below is take from the UK site. 

Kirby.