Cant reach customer support - IM SO FRUSTRATED | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

For a couple of days now that my order has been marked as delivered but it wasn't.

I am trying to contact them via the chat and get to the part where I need to submit my email address, I got the following error "Sorry, I didn't understand that".

I tried to call but it is 50 minute wait time and they hung out on me twice!

I am so so so frustrated and I paid a lot of money for items that were not delivered. Can someone please advise?

I'm based in the US on the east coast.

Thanks 

Hi @Shanisa,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you, Jack; I appreciate it. I just sent you a DM

Good luck, Shanisa.  I’d be shocked to hear that it gets resolved to your satisfaction.  You are not alone in your frustration with Dyson and their customer service team-- as bad as any I have ever experienced.  I bought a hair dryer 8 months ago, it broke within about 7 uses.  They would not refund me but requested that I mail it back in for a replacement.  I do so and it took about 4 months (and a few phone calls) for me to finally get my replacement dryer.  I used it a few times and the same thing happened-- it simply stopped working.  I spent another 90 minutes on the phone only to be told that I had to go through the same process yet again.  The supervisor assured me that they would promptly get me a replacement-- it has been 6 weeks and I have not heard anything, no email, no call.  I just called them and was told that I will be getting an email within about 48 hours with details about my replacement dyer.  Unbelievable.

Oh, wow. This is unacceptable. I'm sorry to hear you've been through this.

I ordered two air purifiers and none of them arrived(?)
I thought Dyson is a reputable brand :/