Collection For Service Failed 3 Times!! | Dyson Community
Solved

Collection For Service Failed 3 Times!!

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I got in touch with Dyson and arranged a service on my hoover and was told a collection date.

I waited in between the hours of 8am - 8pm and my hoover wasn’t collected.

so far, 3 separate collection dates have been arranged and 3 times they have failed to collect. That’s 36 hours of my time wasted

i have had numerous conversations over the telephone now and they are absolutely useless. Each time I have been told that my case would be escalated and someone would be in touch with a solution within 24 hours. No one has ever been in touch. I wait and then it’s me that contacts them again.

I’m a great believer in staying calm to resolve a problem and I have remained calm during each conversation I have had. My last conversation, I asked to speak to a manager as we needed to resolve things and the agent just kept talking over me, repeating the same apology and asking if there was anything else. Again I asked if I could speak to a Manager and again he repeated the same thing and put the phone down on me.

This is totally unacceptable 

I am extremely appalled at Dyson Customer Service and have lost faith in Dyson which is a shame as I have been a loyal customer for many many years and have bought several machines as well as recommending to other people.

icon

Best answer by Jack 24 April 2024, 12:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @TeresaRoodini

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for letting us know about this. I’m sorry to hear your service experience so far hasn’t lived up to the high standards we’d normally expect.

I’m in touch with you directly, and we'll look forward to getting this resolved.