complaint about Dyson Turkey Customer Service and their failure to define a discount code in the product order | Dyson Community
Question

complaint about Dyson Turkey Customer Service and their failure to define a discount code in the product order

• 21 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello,

When the accordion cable of my Dyson brand vacuum cleaner’s (DC32 allergy parquet), which I bought 14 years ago, accordion cable broke, I called your service in Turkey at +90 0850 532 11 44 and was informed that they did not have a spare part for our product. However, they said that if they took our vacuum cleaner for destruction, we could buy a Dyson vacuum cleaner of our own choice  with a 25% discount in return. Our product was approved for destruction on February 10, 2024. The representative who called us, informed us that the wireless V12 vacuum cleaner was out of stock, and that we need to keep track of your stocks from your website (by pressing the ‘notify’ button) and when the product is in stock we should call them and upon our call they would send us a payment link at a discounted price, and they would send us our new product home after the payment. 

Since then, I have been following the product stocks on your website every day and calling your customer service from time to time. V12 came into stock for the first time three days ago. However, the representative I spoke to said that she could not define a discount code and could not send me a payment link at the discounted price. When I wanted to make a complaint about this situation; after keeping me on the line for about ten minutes she said that she reported my complaint. How will I know whether my complaint has been forwarded or not? I have not  received a message stating that my complaint has been received. I told her this too.

Then I called your customer service again, and another representative said that they did not have the authority to send a payment link for any vacuum cleaner at a discounted price. When I demanded the contact information of whoever has the authority, so I would call him/her and I would not waste her time, she told me that they could not share the number and they had to call me. She also informed me that she had created a file for my complaint and sent it with an urgent note, adding that they would definitely call me that day. When I didn't receive a call that day, I called your customer service again and they told me that my file was visible and I would be called the day after. I have also made a written  complaint to destek@dyson.com.tr in Turkey. Of course, by the way, the stocks of V12, which I have been following for about two weeks, seem to be out of stock and no one has still contacted me.

Trusting the Dyson brand, I handed over my vacuum cleaner with an intact motor and only a broken cable, and I was neither able to obtain the vacuum cleaner I wanted nor was the payment link with a discount code sent to me for any of your vacuum cleaners; not to mention the fact that I have been without a vacuum cleaner for so long in a house with two children and a cat.

I wanted to send an e-mail to you before making a complaint to the competent authorities. I would like you to ensure that I can have my new vacuum cleaner as Dyson Turkey promised me (with a 25 percent discount and in 6 installments) as soon as possible. I would like you to know that the indifferent and  negligent attitudes of Dyson Turkey’s  Customer Service are damaging your brand in the eyes of your loyal customers like me.  I await your urgent response regarding the matter.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!