complaint - false promises ! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

complaint - false promises !

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi - I am trying to get hold of an email address to raise a complaint/progress an ongoing issue. 
I spoke to Daniel on 26 April regarding a fault with my airwrap (stopping during use and failing to switch back on) after a 39 mins call - which included a video call to diagnose the issue, Daniel agreed to send a replacement (reconditioned) Airwrap. However as they were “out of stock” I would have to wait until they were available again. When I checked on the website a few days later I saw that they were back in stock - so I rang again on 3 May to arrange getting it delivered. However the individual I spoke to knew nothing about my previous call - as there was no record of it!!! They took an action to investigate and get back to me with an update on what’s happening. I have since rang back and now have 2 open tickets:

I was told that this issue would be escalated to the manager - and I was told I would have a response in 48-72 hours.. that was on 3 May! 
can someone in Dyson please get back to me. This is ridiculous. 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lucuss66,

Thanks for letting us know about this - I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far.

I’ve reached out to take some further information, and I’ll look forward to hearing from you.