Deep Clean Cycle Issue | Dyson Community
Solved

Deep Clean Cycle Issue

I have less than 20 hours use on my machine.  About 8 out 10 times it asks me to perform the deep clean cycle especially after replacing the water container with fresh water.  This machine is essentially brand new!   It happened right out of the box the first day I owned it. Dyson customer service was no help.  Any ideas how to solve this or just take it in for warranty replacement?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 6 May 2022, 20:13

View original

3 replies

I’d lean towards it being faulty out of the box. 

My Humidifier worked straight away, without the need for me to run a deep clean. 

Maybe try a product reset? It could be possible that it’s caught in a sort of software loop. 

Thanks for the input.  Initially I tried to do a factory reset but was unsuccessful. It looks like a trip to the service center for me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Sdippel,

We’d be more than happy to talk you through next steps, in the chance that a visit to a service center isn’t feasible.

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,