Does anyone know who to contact about the UK website not working when you go to delete an item from basket? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Does anyone know who to contact about the UK website not working when you go to delete an item from basket?

• 20 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know who to contact about the UK website not working when you go to delete an item from basket?

It’s 20th Dec 2023 at 10:00 in the UK and Dyson are losing sales because it is not possible for the website to delete items from users baskets. I added a £80 accessory to my basket that already had a £23 accessory, then decided I did not want the £23 one, but could not delete it. I logged out and back in. Still nothing.

I ended up calling on the mobile and I ordered it with the agent over the telephone. All the Dyson adverts say deliveries will happen before Christmas if ordered by tomorrow but the agent said it would be 3 to 5 working days before I got it. This is after I had paid for it. Thanks Dyson! (not!)

@PhilipCSwift First, I’d try to access the site with another browser and device. Then, if the issue persists -  contact support and a live agent can manually place an order for you.

That’s not what I asked.

1. Customers should be able to use just one browser of their choice
  2. Customers may only have one device
  3. It’s not an issue, it’s a technical fault
  4. Did you read the last paragraph I wrote? Obviously not, and also, customers should not have to telephone to place an order from a call centre when they order from a company such is so far ahead in other technical areas (sucking; and not up to the customer).

Thank you for wasting our time and energy Adam. I do not wish to hear what you would do.