Does the Dyson vacuum/hard floor washer wash hard carpets too? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Does the Dyson vacuum/hard floor washer wash hard carpets too?

• 6 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear Anyone.

Joined because I saw a YouTube ad. of a Dyson cordless vacuum that let you change heads and wash a lino floor.  I don’t have lino - apart from a little bit near the kitchen sink - but I DO have very hard, short-haired (sorry if there’s a better term for it I don’t know!) carpet all over my floor that’s gotten grubby over the years!

As it’s hard and not soft plush carpet, would that Dyson be able to wash it with its lino head on? And if so - I missed, on the YouTube ad., what it was called - could anyone give me a serial number or something so I could look it up on the website here and find out more about it?

Thanks in advance,

Yours respectfully

Chris.

1 reply

@ursulaky Hi there! Thanks for the post. Dyson has a new wet/dry line, called “Submarine” - check out the first in this line with the Dyson V15 Submarine here:

https://www.dyson.com/vacuum-cleaners/wet-dry/v15s-detect-submarine

Essentially, this machine comes with multiple cleanerheads:

The Submarine head - this is the wet head for your hard floors or all types. NOT CARPETS.

A bristled motorhead - this one is for your carpets or dry messes on hard floors.