Dyson Cordless vacuums: Wall Dock Installation Poll | Dyson Community
COMMUNITY POLL

Dyson Cordless vacuums: Wall Dock Installation Poll

• 21 July 2023
  • 7 replies
Dyson Cordless vacuums: Wall Dock Installation Poll
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

With the third in the series of our owners polls rolling out, we’re focusing this one on the Wall Dock that comes included with the Dyson Cordless vacuum cleaners.

In my opinion, the dock that comes with the Cordless vacuum cleaners is super simple storage and charging solution - I’ve installed my own and have two of the tools I use regularly attached.  

It’s easy to assume that everyone who has a Wall Dock has installed it, but that might not be the case.

I’m very keen to start focusing our community resource in the creation of more engaging and support related content, including highlighting the instructions for dock installation across the range. 

I’ve love to hear how many of you, that own a Cordless vacuum cleaner have installed the Wall Dock.

I’ve included an ‘Other’ option and left the comments open - if you have anything feedback or use a different storage method, please let me know by leaving a reply or drop us a photo of where you’ve installed yours.

Have you installed the Dock that came with your Dyson Cordless vacuum cleaners?

7 replies

Ohh! Can you please add the V11 to the list of dock videos 😍! x

Userlevel 5

Interesting - I’d like to see a V15 dock video please. 

Second the V15 dock please. 

Userlevel 5

Had it. Don’t use it. No permission to install in my rented home. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

And the result is in 😁!

A huge thank you for those that took part - it’s super interesting to see the split between those that had installed the docking station and those that hadn’t - in fact 50% of those that voted indicated they had installed the dock, where the remaining had mixed feedback. This was between those unable to install the dock and those that hadn’t received one at purchase.

As this insight could be used to inform future product lines, with the dock being an optional extra, I’ll share the results with the wider category team for their consideration. 

One key takeaway here for me is members asking for content showing just how to install the wall and floor docks! I’m currently working on a post that covers this and should have it live early next week 😃!

I’m keen to keep this poll open for the foreseeable future - I’ll check back periodically for more insights. Feel free to keep voting and sharing feedback. 

Thanks everyone!

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi everyone, 

As promised, I’ve posted an article covering the installation of the wall and floor docks for the Dyson Cordless range, including the Gen5, V15, V12, Omni-Glide, V11, V10 and V8 models - Dyson Cordless vacuums: Setting up the docking station.

Do let me know if there is a model you’d like to see included. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Have it for an absolute v6s05.  Good and easy to use, except I understand there may be different variants of the dock for different models and vintages.  Product development is hopeless if it entails needless redundancy…… just points the customer to competing products