Dyson CPAP/BiPAP Design Challenge | Dyson Community

Dyson CPAP/BiPAP Design Challenge

• 6 March 2023
  • 1 reply

It is my humble opinion that the lack of a Dyson CPAP/BiPAP on the world market is a mistake.

During the Pandemic, Dyson and other companies rallied to produce respirators to alleviate the shortages at hospitals around the world. CPAP’s are similar machines that were in some cases able to be repurposed into respirators themselves.

This forum’s purpose is to convince Mr. Dyson and his company that there is a need for his brand of innovation and a huge demand for these devices so that the world may finally rest easy!

Please reply with your messages of support; what you like and dislike about your current/past CPAP machines, and what you want to see in a Dyson CPAP. 

Stuart 1 year ago

Hi @joatnm

We always love to hear feedback on our technology from Dyson owners, but we do have to be very careful looking at product suggestions submitted from outside our organisation. This could lead to misunderstandings, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate we have to be very cautious, especially in terms of intellectual property.

We have a 6,000-strong global engineering team busy developing a pipeline of new Dyson technology stretching 25 years into the future. We can't reveal anything they might be working on until we're ready to launch, but the Dyson Community is a great place to stay up to date with our latest news!

Thanks for sharing. 

Stuart

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @joatnm

We always love to hear feedback on our technology from Dyson owners, but we do have to be very careful looking at product suggestions submitted from outside our organisation. This could lead to misunderstandings, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate we have to be very cautious, especially in terms of intellectual property.

We have a 6,000-strong global engineering team busy developing a pipeline of new Dyson technology stretching 25 years into the future. We can't reveal anything they might be working on until we're ready to launch, but the Dyson Community is a great place to stay up to date with our latest news!

Thanks for sharing. 

Stuart