Dyson Customer Support- Canada | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson Customer Support- Canada

• 19 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I am following up with the customer support for more than 3 months  on replacement of the bin for my Dyson V12 Detect Slim Cordless Vacuum which is under warranty and have done numerous follow ups by way of calls , chats and e-mails however till now no solution have been provided. Last week I have been told that Dyson is going to replace the vacuum and asked me few details and today I have received a email that Dyson do not have the stock and they do not have the visibility on when they get the stock. However I can see the machine online on Dyson Website. Every month I am getting a new story and am now fed up with Dyosn, it seems that the company is not at all interested in customer service their only focus is to sell the product.

I am writing on this platform with a hope to get some resolution.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @rishiraura,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Dyson do challenge themselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologies for the experience you’ve had so far.

As the community team have limited to no access into customer account information, we wouldn’t be able to investigate this on your behalf.

I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with the customer service team in Canada. For whatever reason you’re unable to contact the team through the telephone, please use one of the other services listed on the ‘Contact Us’ page. I recommend using either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.  To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

If your request is urgent, please navigate to your local Dyson Support page and click the purples button to speak to our Digital Assistant and enter a ‘Live Chat’.

Thanks, 

Stuart