Dyson is the worst company EVER! One return sent back weeks ago and still did not receive my money back. On the same order an item was not sent but was billed. Still awaiting $1600.00 for the 2 items! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson is the worst company EVER! One return sent back weeks ago and still did not receive my money back. On the same order an item was not sent but was billed. Still awaiting $1600.00 for the 2 items!

• 4 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Order # 1648578923 from 11/12/23 was a vacuum and an airwrap.  I received the airwrap but not the vacuum.  I checked the UPS tracking # and it said that the vacuum had its label created only.  I tried the airwrap and hated it.  I began a return that took several emails, phone calls and chats to finally get a return label a month later for the airwrap.  They said they received the airwrap 12/15/23 but my refund is now “delayed”.  WTF?!  This is over 2 weeks after they received it!  I still have not heard from Dyson about the missing vacuum 2 months later.  I finally filled out a report with PayPal.  Every time I pick up the phone to call Dyson I hang up.  Who has got an extra 60 minutes to sit on hold and be told the same BS each time?!  I am livid over this.  I have used this company years ago with no issue.  Save yourself a lot of aggravation and buy from a reputable company.  

Be the first to reply!