Dyson made it so hard to return, and it takes forever to get a refund | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson made it so hard to return, and it takes forever to get a refund

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

My return package arrived at the Dyson warehouse on January 12th, and per the email I received that day, I was informed that the refund process would take 7-10 business days. However, after waiting for 14 business days (today is Feb 1st), I have yet to receive the refund.

Upon contacting the customer service today, I learned that my refund had not even been processed yet. It was only after my phone call that the refund process was initiated, and now I am being told to wait an additional 7-10 business days.

This level of service is unacceptable and does not meet the standards I expect from a reputable company like Dyson. I will never order through Dyson.com, this is definitely the worse experience.

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Many customers are suffering poor customer service with returns.  Check out all their complaints with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/wholesale-vacuum-cleaners/dyson-inc-0654-33004452/complaints?