Dyson Service Complaint | Dyson Community

Dyson Service Complaint

• 8 March 2023
  • 5 replies

I recently had a very frustrating experience with your company. 

On 28/11/2022, I purchased the V11 vacuum cleaner through Official Website whatapp customer service during the Black Friday event. 

Unfortunately, your service has not performed well. because Over the past three months, I contacted customer service many times and was told that the item was in stock, but I was always told to wait for delivery. 

I am disappointed because the service was not performed correctly; Until today I contacted customer service to inquire about the order, customer service informed me that there is stock, but I have to re-order and pay a higher price for the purchase of this item again! that it's in stock, why can't you accept my previous order and ship it to me? I think I have been neglected before, resulting in me not receiving my item, and now I have to buy it again at a higher price. I feel it is very unfair. 

I want to ensure that you think seriously about your commitment to customers. Treating them badly will only bring you bad publicity and loss of business.

I looking forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.

Charliebrown 1 year ago

Hi @Jasmine

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You won’t find a resolution on this forum. 

Although Dyson moderate the platform, post regularly and do respond to some posts, their team have previously stated service complaints, stock issues and order enquires need to be discussed with their Customer Service teams.

I quote “If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, these issues aren't something we can directly help you with.

I suggest you make contact with Dyson through another channel. Either their telephone service or online chat. I’ve found these are managed by a separate team, who may be able to offer a different level of support. 

Charlie.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @Jasmine

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You won’t find a resolution on this forum. 

Although Dyson moderate the platform, post regularly and do respond to some posts, their team have previously stated service complaints, stock issues and order enquires need to be discussed with their Customer Service teams.

I quote “If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, these issues aren't something we can directly help you with.

I suggest you make contact with Dyson through another channel. Either their telephone service or online chat. I’ve found these are managed by a separate team, who may be able to offer a different level of support. 

Charlie.

Hello,

my name is selvi. I bought Dyson airwrap styler last year in July from currys in london- Enfield.

in 21 of April i place an order for volumising brush. On the phone your customer service agent check it if you got in stoke and she said “ yes we got in stoke” and she put it on delivery. I waited three and half weeks so i call the customer service again to ask whats going on. They told me they dont have in stoke so i should wait until they got in stoke and they said they cannot give me time spot.

of course i said to them i can not use my dyson nearly a month and you telling me i should wait gods know how long. I said to them i am very disappointed and upset as your colleague that i talked first she lied to me.

the lady offer me valumising brush in another colour. Of course i said i am not accepting.

after that i talk another agent this time was a gentelmen. I explained to him everything and told him I don’t want to this part in another colour. He put me on waiting then told me that he find the pink colour so he put on delivery. I ask him again it is pink isn’t it and he said yes

now i receive in gold colour i am very very said. I dont like my dyson anymore, i feel like second hand item that i am using it.

i call today dyson again and explain to them situation and how upset i am. They said to me pink is not any more in the market so they can not provide the item in pink colour so i have keep gold colour 

i am not accepting, i have pink colour  dyson and volumising brush in gold colour. I told them ok i can give you my pink dyson so you give gold dyson in a set. Even though gold is not my favourite colour.

The Agents are very rude and they lying to the custemers

I told the lady that i want to talk to the manager and she told me that the manager will tell me the same story

i want make complain and didnt know where should i express my thoughts. Sorry for my english.

please help me

best wishes

Hi @Selvi 

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you, feel free to drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number.

I’ll review your account and see if there’s any additional update I can provide, at the very least see if I can promote a member of the local team to contact you direct to discuss this further. 

Thanks,

Thanks for your response 

My name is selvi@

Other details below: 

(Edited by moderator – personal information removed)  

Hello @Selvi 

After speaking to our team, we can confirm that this matter has now been attended to. 

Do not hesitate to reach out on this post if you still require any further assistance regarding this.

Regards,