Dyson Turkey - Incompetency | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson Turkey - Incompetency

• 4 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

On 02/11/2023, I bought an airwrap product from Istanbul Emaar Square dyson demo store, telling your sales representative friend Enes that I wanted it to be the same color as the hair dryer in my house. Since the color code of my previous product was Q4, he naturally looked at the system and gave me the product with the color code Q4. When I came home and opened the box, I saw that the product in question had nothing to do with the product in my home. The product I have at home is dark blue and its metallic part is copper-like, but your new product with the same color code is much lighter and looks like a powdery pink. When I asked him to replace it with a Prussian blue product so that at least the copper side would hold, he contacted some of his managers and gave a negative response.

As a long-term user and customer of your brand, I have been victimized as a consumer. I have been using the Animal Pro vacuum cleaner, hair dryer and most recently the airwrap I bought as a gift for my wife, and I have seen that the "Buy directly from the manufacturer" motto used in your brand's advertisements is garbage when it comes to customer satisfaction. If you, as the manufacturer, cannot even renew the outer packaging, the image is given that if this product breaks down, you will directly blame the user. In this case, being a producer did not add any value to me as a consumer.

I also note the unnegotiable attitude of your manager, who cannot teach the sales representatives working under him about the color changes in the 4-5 items he sells in total.

BR,

Onder

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Önder,

We generally have a new colourway available for gifting season every year - starting with Prussian blue/Rich copper, we then had Vinca blue/Rosé, and this year we have Blue Blush. It sounds like the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler you’ve purchased recently will be the Vinca blue or Blue Blush variant. 

I’m sorry to hear about the confusion around the colourways at the point of purchase. I’ll be in touch directly with some further information.