Dyson Unable to Locate Order - Any Suggestions? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Unable to Locate Order - Any Suggestions?

• 15 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Placed order on 7/6/23 scheduled a delivery for 7/13/23. At this time the order still says placed. Upon requesting an update, a customer service rep told me my order number is invalid. Then I was told it was canceled. However, I have been charged and no one is able to help me. This has come off my available credit and customer service told me to just reorder. I cannot until the order is canceled. It’s still showing in a placed status. How does this happen and no one knows how to fix it? This is my first purchase and it has been a disaster. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 16 July 2023, 01:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Teanna.Cannon @Dyson Community Moderator. @Stuart. This is one for you guys! I’m not sure anyone here can answer it. 

Yeah. This is one for the Dyson team. They've previously commented stating these issues can’t be dealt with on here. They don’t have access to customer records. They’ll most likely push you back to the contact centre. Have you contacted you CC/payment provider to cancel the order? Might be a faster option. 

Hey there @Aimeelove  send me a direct message with your complete shipping address and let me take a look into this for you! Please be sure to included your email address as well. 

Look forward to helping you out! 🙂