Dyson US Returns> | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson US Returns>

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I am trying to return 3 Dyson hair products in the US (unwanted gifts and expensive) and cannot get a response on the process.

I have submitted the online form, received a notification email, but no follow-up for over 10 days.  I tried the support number and chat - chat is nearly all automated and if I request live agent, it says chat not available.  Call queues are 3-4 hours and I have yet to get a live person.  I am doing so during the listed business hours (US CST).

I tried contacting the Dyson Support US email and received “This is not a monitored inbox, but you can reach us via live chat.”  How can a listed Support email (Support US <support@dyson.com>) not be monitored?

Also -  a voice notice from the support number: “there will be a delay of up to 14 days after the product is returned.  I have yet to be able to ship anything back.

Any advise?

Hey there @MPR2000 I am sorry you have had this issue. We do not have order access here in this platform; however I would like to help. Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support. List connected community in the subject line and then please provide me the order number so I can get this taken care of for you.