Dyson WhatsApp vs Dyson Support (Solved) | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson WhatsApp vs Dyson Support (Solved)

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a problem with my Cyclone V10 Absolute bought 9 months ago. It cuts out immediately the trigger  is pulled on max (sometimes on lower settings too). I have now spent an hour trying to get support through WhatsApp. The support person (bot?) just stopped answering 20 minutes ago. I went through the troubleshooter as instructed and it told me to buy a new body. End of conversation. How on earth can I claim for a replacement under guarantee.

icon

Best answer by mkwebman 22 September 2023, 16:52

View original

2 replies

Update: I discovered a customer service phone number has now re-appeared on the website. I called and was soon answered by a real person, who was happy to listen to my machine misbehaving, and ordered a new part for me. Must have taken all of 5 minutes so well done Dyson.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @mkwebman

Great to read you’ve got through to Dyson via the Helpline - and had an order placed for a replacement part. 

Should you need to contact Dyson in the future or encounter another issue with your vacuum cleaner, if you can’t find an answer here, the online diagnostics can help.

After running through a few quick and easy troubleshooting checks to help work out why, you’ll be provided with a solution, either in the form of a replacement part or advice to follow to solve the issue at home. 

Access the online help through the Dyson Support link. 

I hope this helps. 

Stuart