Dyson Zone™️ headphones: Photo Competition | Dyson Community

Dyson Zone™️ headphones: Photo Competition

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

With even more Dyson Zone™️ headphones making their way into peoples hands and onto their heads, we’d love to see how they're slotting into your day-to-day routines, both outside and inside the home. 

We want you to share photos of you using your headphones in your every day – commuting into the office, exploring your hometown/city, or even listening to your favourite song at home. Whatever the occasion, we want to see it.

To start sharing, simply use the comment box below to upload your photos. Any videos can be shared via Instagram using the hashtags #MyDyson, #DysonZone.

The winner won’t only receive bragging rights (until the next competition), but will also be rewarded with a very unique community badge.

Competition Badge

For those that upload their photos and videos to Instagram, you’ll be in with a chance to be featured in one of Dyson’s future posts on the platform!

The competition is open for a ten-day period, closing at 2pm BST/9am EST. Shortly after, we’ll announce the winner on this post.

We can’t wait to see what you start sharing!

Stuart

Stuart 10 months ago

And the results are in!

A huge thank you to everyone that took part in the competition.

From Los Angeles (USA) to London (UK), and those places in-between, you’ve shared truly fantastic photos here on the community and on our Instagram channel.

We feel it’s only right to award the winning badge to everyone that’s uploaded a photo. Our community winners are:

• @ernables 
  • @JimmyEatsWorld 
  • @Ebru 

Although this community badge is now out of reach, don’t forget to keep sharing for a chance to be featured in one of Dyson’s future posts on Instagram. We’d also love to see these shared here!

Our next competition is just around the corner, so remember to check back soon!

Thanks, 

Stuart

View original

17 replies

Yet another badge to add to my collection! Am I the only one stating to feel like a Pokémon Trainer? 😎

I’ll snap a few photos over the weekend. Whatever is worthy, I’ll share here. Thanks Stuart.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’d play along if I had one. I’ve got a stick vac, if you ever think of running a competition in that category 😎!

*Whistling noise* look at that fancy badge! @Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’d play along if I had one. I’ve got a stick vac, if you ever think of running a competition in that category 😎!

Keep an eye out over the next few weeks… 😃

I’d consider buying a pair. Other than models I’ve not seen anyone wearing these in public. If anyone has a picture of these looking normal, I could be swayed. 

Does anyone on here own a Dyson headset? Is it worth it? 

Yes. And Yes! 

@Waynesworld@bclark107@ernables@Ed_chill@ztaalman. I didn’t get around to taking a picture out and about over the weekend. This badge is still up for grabs 🤣!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

yes. have had it well over a month now. I used AKG N90Qs as my daily driver headset but now they are sitting home for the time being. I use these headsets with filtration and as standalone ANC’ed cans. i live in LA and use them daily. The ability to charge whilst they are being used is very helpful. 

Ask questions if you are on the fence.

“Is it worth it?” -- thats gonna be up to you.

These cans have been bashed because of the design being weird, when in fact many people are just not comfortable having the attention they will get. I don’t care about that and I use these proudly.

The filtration is top shelf and call quality is fine with me. I dont make a lot of calls anyway but when I do ive not had any issues with callers not hearing me or my voice sounding unpleasant to them.

I spent my own money for these and cant justify it other than they are COOL and I am an early adopter of tech. I hope Dyson listen to our feedback (longer battery life, more customizable EQ options for starters) to make an even better version 2. 

Id buy these again and recommend them to anyone who wants to isolate themselves from the noise pollution and air pollution surrounding them. You never know how sweet clean air is until you try these cans.

The weight of the headset is not an issue for me. Again my cans du jour were AKG N90Qs which are as big  as these cans. Never used any Apple ANC’ed cans so I cant speak on those. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I’d consider buying a pair. Other than models I’ve not seen anyone wearing these in public. If anyone has a picture of these looking normal, I could be swayed. 

This is me in the wild

Probably won't see a lot of folks wearing these as they are a niche product. Im sure there are a few folks here in LA who have these but because this city is so large we may never see each other.

Again i couldn't care less. These are great and I love wearing them. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

a couple more with me in stunner shades (ray bans :p ) and spectacles.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great news! 

With all the awesome snaps shared across our Instagram channel, and here, we’ve extended the competition for an extra THREE days!!

This is even more time to get your photos in the runnings!! I can’t wait to see what else is posted. 

Stuart.

Userlevel 1
Badge
Here are a couple images from my recent trip to London.  The purification on the tube was a game changer.  Everyone was loving the Dyson Zone and I kept getting comments from people says “Wow it’s the Dyson Zone” :-) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I posted this to my IG account. I’m a Gemini so theres the cool side and the mischievous sideeeeeee !!!!! Im totally in the Zone! Love these jokers!!!!

@Ebru, London looks great. You seem to be at peace in your photos. Nice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

And the results are in!

A huge thank you to everyone that took part in the competition.

From Los Angeles (USA) to London (UK), and those places in-between, you’ve shared truly fantastic photos here on the community and on our Instagram channel.

We feel it’s only right to award the winning badge to everyone that’s uploaded a photo. Our community winners are:

• @ernables 
  • @JimmyEatsWorld 
  • @Ebru 

Although this community badge is now out of reach, don’t forget to keep sharing for a chance to be featured in one of Dyson’s future posts on Instagram. We’d also love to see these shared here!

Our next competition is just around the corner, so remember to check back soon!

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Stuart,

That's cool to include me in the cast with the other fine people who use these headphones! Thanks. 

Its a shame so many people want to put so much hate on this product! Im literally spoiled by them now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Escaping the pollen out in the countryside this weekend. And enjoying a great soundtrack, too! 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

area looks beautiful! thanks for posting brotha!!!