EarlyChristmasShoppingPolicyChange | Dyson Community
Question

EarlyChristmasShoppingPolicyChange

• 15 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Good morning Dyson Community.  I purchased a Dyson hair dryer as a Christmas gift in October.  She actually does not want it.  Not the first time I’ve bought her a Christmas gift she doesn’t love.  She actually really wants a new vacuum.  Unfortunately, Dyson’s return policy doesn’t allow a return/exchange because it was purchased prior to November 1st.  The box is actually unopened, but policy is policy.  I don’t want this to sound like a complaint, rather a suggestion to expand the Christmas return policy to October 1st for all of us early Christmas shoppers.  It is unfortunate that they won’t accept a return or even an exchange for a more expensive vacuum.  There should be exceptions to every policy, especially when it’s just smart business.  An unwanted, unopened hair dryer for a wanted, more expensive vacuum, for a loyal Dyson customer who already owns 2 air purifiers and a vacuum.  If I procrastinated my shopping a few weeks and purchased November 1st, we would have no problem and I wouldn’t be writing this.   Maybe a change for the early Christmas shoppers makes sense?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!