engine in water | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

engine in water

• 15 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, my name is Sonia, and the motor of my vacuum cleaner fell into the water. I'm afraid I'll break it if I turn it on. do you have any suggestions? Thank you  

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Sonia,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Sorry to hear your Dyson vacuum has been exposed to water in this way. Due to the potential for damage to be caused, please do not continue to use your machine until we can take some further information about this, and confirm whether a replacement part or repair is needed. 

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Ciao Jack, 

L'aspirapolvere è caduto in piscina per pochi secondi , da spenta . L' ho smontata e asciugata ma non accesa . Adesso che posso fare ? 

Grazie Sonia 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Sonia,

On this Dyson Community, we’re only able to offer support in English.

If you’re based in Italy, please try the Dyson Italian Community, or use the contact information on our Support page to reach out to the Dyson Italy Customer Care team for help with your machine.

Hope this helps!