Exchange issues with my Airwrap and Support Team | Dyson Community

Exchange issues with my Airwrap and Support Team

• 17 February 2024
  • 1 reply

About a week ago I called Dyson, about my Airwrap I have bought for my girflriend while i was in the USA, and now that valentine day was coming out i just took it out the package to test if it works before giving it to her but only a white light was blinking so i called Dyson support team, and she said i can just send you guys my US version one and you will exhange me the EU version one for free of charge.. I shipped the airwrap the next day and some days passed  and it was delivered and i waited 2 days like Dyson Support team said its time for proccessing the packages, and then i called Dyson Support team again since there was no update in the email and now Dyson Support Team said that there was never an option of free exchange devices and he said that i have to pay a Fee for Servicing even though its just a simple exchange since my AirWrap was brand new, and i was very very confused and i didnt know what to do, some time next the guy from the Support team was becoming angry at someone or something in their end and i became very very uncomfortable on top of that later he said that they cannot find my package i sent and now im so confused, angry, and very emotional… I thought this proccess was going to be easy but it just complicated all the things i planned for my girlfriend

1 reply

Hi @Kejko  I am sorry to hear of the troubles you are having. All machines purchased in a specific country are only able to be used within that country. You would have to use a converter and the converter would cause problems with the motor so we suggest not doing so. It does appear that an exchange was done for you, but you are unable to get the new machine shipped to you. That would be extreamly frusterating and I am sorry to see this.

Please visit https://www.dyson.com/en and scroll to the bottom of the page and click the US Flag and it will bring you to a landing page where you can choose the country you are in and will be able to get to their support from there.

Again, I am sorry for the troubles this has caused.