Exchange of Dyson Ball Animal | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I called nearly 2 weeks ago about my Dyson not working, and was told they were arranging an exchange. The courier would contact me and it would take about 2-3 working days. After 4 days I called again. The handler set up the exchange again, and again it would be a few days. Yet again I had a confirmation email that was blank for the pick-up address, so I called back to check it was ok. This time I was told there shouldn’t have been another exchange set up, and timescales were taking longer.

As I say, it’s nearly 2 weeks (12 days) - it’s a long time without a hoover when you have a welsh collie.

The wait time is 40 minutes on the phone, so I’m hoping someone can shed some light on what’s going on.

Order number for one of the exchanges is 1505300818

Hi @Adeline710 . Thanks for your post. We are sorry to hear that your Dyson hasn’t been collected, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday