Floor dok for V15? | Dyson Community
Question

Floor dok for V15?

• 17 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Will the floor dok be available in stock, or should I wait indefinitely?

My replacement order for this floor dock was initially placed on August 30th but was automatically canceled after three weeks due to stock unavailability. I contacted Dyson to reorder it, and their response was that it would be in stock in 1-2 weeks, with instructions to wait for an email notification. However, after two weeks, I reached out to Dyson multiple times because no email had been received, and I received the same answer repeatedly for three months now.

When I inquired about the last time Dyson actually had this floor dok in stock, the response was three months ago. I feel frustrated due to their untruthful answers. While I appreciate Dyson's generosity in offering me this replacement order free of charge, I hope they can provide me with details on when it will be in stock. I really want to stop worrying about it and start enjoying using my V15.

1 reply

@hawaiimoon80 Dyson is aware that some of these parts, like the V15 Floor Dok are out of stock. I don't have a current ETA to share, but please do sign on to be email-notified on the product listing page by the Dyson bot.