GLS Shipping Nightmare - Feedback | Dyson Community

GLS Shipping Nightmare - Feedback

• 25 October 2023
  • 4 replies

I know a lot of people have had shipping issues on here with GLS not delivering a product and repeatedly putting “Reschedules/Missed Delivery” as the update. Which is SO CRAZY to me how this company continues to work with GLS, knowing they are consistently “losing” expensive packages and not delivering them.

I ordered a V15 Detect over 10 days ago (Oct 16), it was shipped via GLS with “next day delivery”. GLS tracking shows that they received the package that day, it arrived in a city about 35 mins away from me, and then NOTHING. Every day GLS would just “reschedule” the delivery to the next day, over and OVER AGAIN. We are going on 6 days now rescheduling with NO actual delivery attempted.

I have contacted GLS multiple times, they can’t give me any straight answers. They claim that the last day their end shows any updates is on Oct 17. Wow, one day after I ordered- Nice. They are no help, constantly telling me they have escalated the matter and will receive in an update within 24 hours. NEVER ENDS UP HAPPENING! I have been on chat with GLS and Dyson EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE OCT 17, multiple times and have never seem to get any straight answers. At first, dyson would keep telling me to wait as it will be delivered the next day (then the next) and take a wild guess- yup it never ends up coming.. It is SO tiring and finally yesterday I was able to chat with someone who offered to send me a replacement or a refund. I opted for  a replacement since this is a $600 vacuum i actually need since I moved to a new house. which is another thing, I already moved into my new home and ordered this when I was back in my apartment. They took so long that this will be delivered to my old address, so I will have to go back and try to get it from them if this ever gets delivered, but I am starting to feel like it never actually will. I actually regret asking for a new one to be sent to me because I don't think it will actually happen since I never received a tracking for the new vacuum and I regret even giving Dyson my hard earned money. 

Would love to know what the status is, but I simply can’t keep doing this another week, this seems to be a popular ongoing topic which goes to show Dyson does nothing to better themselves. I’m pregnant, just moved into a new house, and dealing with Dyson is making everything worse. Instead of making this tiring overwhelming chapter in my life easier they are making it worse. As a first time customer, I must say I am appalled by how they do things. You are spending so much money just to never be given a resolution. I can’t go another day without vacuuming so hopefully i can get a clear answer on what is going on with my $600+ order or just have a refund so I can go buy a Tineco, which more people seem to have a better experience with. 

Veronica

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

This is exactly what is going on with mine, I showed up to the GLS warehouse and they told me in my face my package is lost, you know what’s crazy that the free gift was delivered but not the actual package which is the dyson. I will keep showing up to the warehouse until I get my package. It’s the holiday season these drivers are stealing packages they are not working hard for. I’m so upset. DYSON DO BETTER TO HELP US!!!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’m going through the same thing and it’s the same delivery service they use - GLS! I’m about to move to another city in the next 2 months and Dyson has been unhelpful in handling the situation over the past month. Here are some actions I took so far:

• Disputed my credit card charge
  • Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau (BBB)
  • Filed a complaint with State of California - Office of the Attorney

They’re doing this to me too. Supposed to be delivered on 1/5 between 8-9 and nothing… no updates either. I contacted GLS and they said a truck hadn’t even been assigned. Why bother scheduling a delivery if they’re just going to not do it?

Did anyone get this GLS delivery nightmare resolved. Same thing happening to me. And I just looked at tracking with GLS and it said the package was delivered. My post about Dyson was deleted.

Thanks