Having trouble registering a warranty for my customer | Dyson Community
Solved

Having trouble registering a warranty for my customer

Require assistance registering warranty online for a Nickel Copper Dyson Airwrap standard barrel bought from the UAE.

The serial keeps coming as incorrect and sometimes it goes through but asks for a different date of purchase and then gives the same error again.

Need assistance on this please, thank you.

icon

Best answer by Jack 7 May 2024, 12:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @utdtradingpartners,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I understand the machine in question was sourced from UAE, but please can you confirm the URL of the Dyson website you’re trying to register this machine on?

Thank you.

I have added the Airwrap to MyDyson app, which works and tried registering it through Dyson.com as well as the dyson.co.uk website to activate the warranty but it keeps giving the error that the Product is not found and I should check and try again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @utdtradingpartners,

Thanks for coming back to me!

The Dyson guarantee is only valid in the country where the machine was originally purchased - we don’t offer an international guarantee. The guarantee is validated by the original proof of purchase: the store receipt, or order confirmation email if the machine was ordered online. Registration alone does not validate the guarantee.

A machine manufactured for sale in the UAE would only be registerable on the UAE website - and would only be valid in that country.

If you need further advice or support with this, please reach out to the Dyson UAE Customer Care team directly - you can find their contact details here.