Help with creadit note | Dyson Community
Solved

Help with creadit note

• 10 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi I bought my wife corral straightener and hair dryer at the same time. Only one turned up on the next day delivery. As this was a present and the other one didn’t turn up I rang customer services to find out why. They offered me credit note to use in the future, so I’ve just been on the phone to Charles and he couldn’t find the note of course. I asked to speak to somebody else that could sort it and was told there was no one else. I asked him if there was anybody else I could speak to and was told it was only him. I find it hard to believe that Charles is the only employee in Dyson and no one else can help. I said I would hold to speak to somebody else  but he said he’s the only one. Please can somebody help to get my last credit back and rectify this situation. After my conversation with Charles, I’m not  holding out for much hope. 
thanks Paul

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 January 2024, 15:47

View original

3 replies

Hi @Psmet ,Thanks for letting us know about this. Dyson do challenge themselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologies for the experience you’ve had so far. As the community team have limited to no access into customer account information, we wouldn’t be able to investigate this on your behalf. I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with the customer service team. For whatever reason you’re unable to contact the team through the telephone, please use the Live Chat service. To do this, please navigate to your local Dyson Support page and click the purples button to speak to our Digital Assistant and enter a Live Chat.

Hi not holding out for help of them as they said the would look into it and get back to me. Heard nothing as expected. This is definitely not highest level of service. Disappointed 

Called again and promised some would look into this and surprise no call, email.looking at other community post this seems the norm. keep this up and you are going to lose a lot of customers.