How can I get an update on delivery for a back ordered accessory? | Dyson Community
Solved

How can I get an update on delivery for a back ordered accessory?

• 22 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I ordered 2 new accessories for my Airwrap . Both items were charged for with one reference / tracking number  (not 2 tracking numbers) . I received an email which said one item was shipped & one item was ‘back ordered’ - which apparently means there is a stock fulfillment issue. Both items though had estimated delivery days of 3-5 days. I am here for 2 weeks & ordered these from  UK  as I can’t get them where I live, I will be traveling back in 10 days & am anxious that the 2nd ‘back ordered’ item will not arrive on time , particularly as I’ve been reading the unsatisfied community comments & complaints made here re Dyson customer services & delivery standards . Can anyone get back to me with some idea of how long the large volumizing round brush part wi take ? I am not hopeful , as I also hear the refund service is also very poor. 

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 23 November 2023, 13:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @elhamcs,

I’m sorry to hear about this - it’s not the ordering experience we’d aim for, and I can only apologise for the inconvenience.

To get an update on expected stock availability, you’ll need to speak directly to our Contact Centre for the UK as they’re best placed to help you with this. The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple icon to open the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the lower left hand of the window. 

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!

Hi @Jack , I will try to call Dyson uk .. I have already tried the purple button to speak to the virtual assistant but it always says no assistant available.. no it’s really not the shopping experience such a top rated , luxury , high end and highly marketed company should be providing… and I have checked online - my perception  of the service standards (here in Uk & UAE at any rate) of other customers is very similar to mine. I will certainly  think again before purchasing any other Dyson product in the future. 

& I certainly will continue to make my comments in the community - a company such as Dyson should absolutely be doing much much better .