How can I get help with a delivery issue? | Dyson Community
Solved

How can I get help with a delivery issue?

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, can you please help me, I don’t know where to write or call anymore, I can’t find help. I’ve been trying to get help from Dyson for over a month, but they promise me and never call me back, this is very unfair.
My Order No. 1504831461
I had ordered a dyson straightener through klarna, was told that my package was delivered although I didn't receive it and there was no photo evidence from DPD. I'm now forced to continue paying for the straightener that I've never received. I've been contacting dyson and dpd for over a month now and no progress or help was provided. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 6 December 2023, 16:05

View original

2 replies

Hi @inara yechshanova . We are sorry to hear that your order hasn’t been delivered, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @inara yechshanova,

In addition to the above, I have replied to your message to request some further details. Please reply so I can support.