How do I add my Dyson Lightcycle light to the MyDyson app? | Dyson Community
Question

How do I add my Dyson Lightcycle light to the MyDyson app?

• 21 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I have two Lightcycle lamps, one works with the App without problem, I added/removed/added again no problems!

The second one is found by the app (logged in), when it prompts to push the physical button to sync, the app asks me to login, after login I get back to the home screen and nothing happens. Trying to add the machine once again takes me to login and this is repeated every time.

I want to point out again that the second light has no problem, after adding it takes me to setup the product and not to login.

I have tried so far:

logout and login

Deleting the app and reinstall

turn off and on bluetooth

restart the phone

unplug the lamp

Any thoughts? Thanks!!

(Moderation edit - title updated)

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @enriquej,

Welcome to the Dyson Community and thanks for letting us know about this. It sounds like you’ve already tried the initial troubleshooting steps we’d suggest to help get your Dyson light connected to the MyDyson™ app.

The next step would be to get in touch with our experts directly so they can run you through some more in-depth troubleshooting checks. If it’s not possible to get this light connected and you need a replacement part or an exchange, they should also be able to help arrange this within the terms of your free Dyson 5-year warranty.  

The quickest way of getting in touch is to Live Chat to us via Dyson.com. Just click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a Live Chat session.

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!