How do I order a replacement part under guarantee | Dyson Community
Question

How do I order a replacement part under guarantee

• 28 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Why do I keep getting fobbed off by customer services? I thought Dyson were supposed to be a company of excellence but all I get is the run around. Christian in CS said a part was out of stock and to phone back in 2 weeks if I hadn't received the replacement. So I did and got a one week deadline from Adrian in CS. MY DYSON V12 is still in warranty and the "elbow" joint has broken. It may not seem much but at 186cm tall it means I don't need to stoop to vacuum. Regardless of that, the part broke within warranty. I guess Dyson just don't care like they used to and are the same as Hoover now. Money grabbing conglomerates with no interest in customers

(Moderation edit - title updated)

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tiggersbounce,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear your Low reach adaptor has broken, and that a replacement is not currently in stock. In the event of a part breaking within the guarantee period, it would always be our aim to replace this as quickly as we’re able to - I can only apologise for any inconvenience in the meantime. I’ll be happy to pass your feedback along for you to the right people.

For support, you would need to continue your conversation directly with the Customer Care team in your region, as they’ll have visibility of stock levels and the ability to place an order for you as soon as this is possible.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

Hi Jack, 

Thanks for your input. Why do I have to keep chasing this company? I've told them the issue, I've sent pictures, they've confirmed it's faulty/broken. I've been told it should be with me in two weeks, it wasn't. I rang again and was told it should be a maximum of a week before I receive my item. I'm beginning to believe these are "Microsoft minutes" as they don't seem to have any relation to the real world. 

I'm disheartened, disappointed and frankly disgusted with this lack of customer service. I don't work for Dyson so why am I charging them to do the job they are paid to do? 🤷