How do I reset the filter life indicator on my Dyson purifier heater HP00? | Dyson Community
Question

How do I reset the filter life indicator on my Dyson purifier heater HP00?

• 28 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Can someone please explain the reset procedure for a HP00 fan as none of the instructions seem to be correct. I have just received my machine back from Dyson repair and the filter symbol has gone but I am still non the wiser and I am concerned than when it appears again I’ll have to return it again. Please any help is welcome

(Moderation edit - title updated)

3 replies

@Jay68 Thanks for your post, please use this post for reference:

Hi Adam, I appreciate your response but I have looked at this document and it has not resolved my issue. I have seen all the u tube videos, read a dozen or so documents to no avail. I sent the machine to Dyson expecting some written procedure on return but nothing. They fixed the filter reset. How is my question. My fan is NOT link and I cannot therefore reset from the app. I have tried all the button combinations both with machine powered and then starting with the power off. I don’t have a sleep button on my remote and when I hold the power button the remote and keep holding it the machine just switches off…. Dyson site doesn’t seem to have a support email where I can ask about my repair number… very frustrated…..

Same with me just switches off. Any solution? Thanks