How to: Check on the progress of a delivery/Track a delivery | Dyson Community
TUTORIAL

How to: Check on the progress of a delivery/Track a delivery

• 8 December 2022
  • 3 replies
How to: Check on the progress of a delivery/Track a delivery
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When an order is accepted by Dyson, they aim to deliver it within the timescales outlined during checkout. This is confirmed by email once the order has been dispatched. This email also contains information on the chosen delivery method, either through a local courier service or via the local postal service. For order delivered using a local courier, this email will also contain tracking information. Those orders delivered through the local postal service; please check the Terms of Delivery for a confirmation on the timescale.

Some offers and promotions may have different delivery timescales, which will be outlined in the terms and conditions for each promotion. This will also be confirmed in the confirmation email received at dispatch.

If you believe your delivery has been delayed, missed or it hasn’t arrived when you expected it to, here is what you need to know.

There are several factors in which impact this delivery timescales. Unforeseen service disruption with the courier, a higher than usual demand on their service or even seasonal purchasing.

If you have received tracking information, the best course of action is to visit the courier’s website to establish if there are any current service disruption in your area. Should there not be an update, further information should be sought from the courier in the first instance. They will be able to provide real time information, check on progress, location of and even rearrange the delivery.

If you are expecting an order to arrive through the local post service and it hasn’t been delivered within the time set out in the Terms of Delivery, please contact our local team directly. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

3 replies

This is unacceptable that you have been so difficult to deal with. Ordered from your website and thought the service would be exceptional. What a mistake. Your chat room is a joke. I gave been doing all the work to get refund of nearly $800. Since Nov 20 I have been chasing you.

What is interesting is that, according to ‘Jack’ the company have limited personnel to deal with customer issues/complaints, but when you make a comment it goes to ‘moderators’ obviously employed  before being made  available to the ‘community’  …come on  Dyson what is going on?

Funny how i made a post reguarding the fact that these delays are more and more common and your company is making empty promises that if you ordered by 12/20 you would receive by christmas. I ordered a week and a half ago and my item still hasnt shipped. Reached out to support and they are useless they dont even have the tools required to actually check. All they do is fill out the same order request form you can do yourself and say they will reply to you in 24 hours (which noone ever gets back to you on btw)

tried making a post here and it was deleted by these moderators who obviously work for dyson in an attempt to cover up the mess that this company couldnt clean up. So many late christmas gifts. And after seeing all the posts about delayed returns and other customer service issues I will gladly never give dyson even a penny of my money again